Sangria jugs are the perfect way to celebrate summer with friends. Long hot days and icy cool drinks under the stars. Cheers to that!
Time 15 mins | Serves 6
- 2 cup watermelon, cubed, chilled
- 1 cup strawberries, halved, chilled
- 2 apples, diced, chilled
- 2 lemons, wedges
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3/4 cup white port
- 750ml bottle rose Moscato, chilled
- 3 cup soda water, chilled
- Mint leaves to garnish
Replace port & moscato with;
- 250ml of ginger ale
- 750ml of non-alcoholic sparkling rose
- In a glass jug place 2 cups of the watermelon cubes and white port. Ensure fruit is cold – You can even freeze them for 30 minutes first.
- Add strawberries, apples and half of the lemon wedges.
- Add the Moscato, juice of 2 limes and soda water. Stir to combine.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses. Top each glass with a few fruit pieces and a lemon slice. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.