Espresso Pavlova Recipe
This espresso pavlova recipe is super easy and will impress your guests. Subtle flavours of espresso and caramel with cream and fresh figs and berries is a combination to die for! Move over Martha Stewart!
Time 25 mins | Serves 8
- 1 ready to serve meringue base*
- 6 Tbsp dark brown sugar
- 30ml strong espresso coffee (not powder)
- 250ml thickened cream
- 250ml Greek yogurt
- 5ml caramel essence
- 250g fresh figs, quartered or berries
- Dark honey to drizzle over
* try mini meringue nests for individual serves
- Place your cooled or ready to serve meringue on a serving platter.
- Whisk the cream, dark brown sugar & espresso until it holds shape.
- Fold in caramel essence and Greek yogurt.
- Spread this gently over the top of the meringue.
- Pile quartered figs or berries generously on top.
- Drizzle with dark honey.
Chef’s tip: Assemble just before serving, or it will lose it’s crunch. Add some roasted nuts for extra texture.